The New Forum address

And will serve as an archive only.

The New Forum address

Postby Wolesley » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:09 am

Come on over and have a look at the new Forum; my son and I hope you like it.

The new Forum will eliminate the recent problems of members being randomly remotely banned or having access blocked due to new anti-spam settings introduced by the Admins at FreeForum.
The new Forum allows more features - we have added images to the banner!
Also you can choose your Avatar right in the User Control Panel Profile settings, and the unique FW and MK smilies created by Fiona are available right there in the smiley bank when you are posting a message (you can click below the display bank for even more of them).

We'll continue tinkering with the site as needed... Here is the address:

http://quietlyenigmatic.ca/qe/

This old FreeForum will remain open for some time; eventually, as we all move over to the new site, I will simply lock all topics so there will be no more posting on this old site, but it will be available to view as an archive of previous discussions and Fan Fiction. I'll give lots of notice, don't worry!

Lesley, Admin
I'm a pole-selector. I select poles.
Wolesley
Site Admin

Re: The New Forum address - Registration Info

Postby Wolesley » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Yes, you do have to register on the new forum as it is a completely separate website.

When registering, your username cannot have spaces in it, or you will get a message saying it contains "forbidden characters" - sounds sinister, doesn't it!

Lesley
I'm a pole-selector. I select poles.
Wolesley
Site Admin

Return to This Forum is now closed